Cashmere News Diary: 19 March 2016 - CCC Annual Plan
Greetings to all friends of Cashmere.
* 19 March, Saturday 8.30am-2pm Cashmere Fair at Cashmere Presbyterian Centre, 2 Macmillan Ave - many goods and activities - see flier:
* 28 March, Monday 9am-6pm, PHITfest at Centennial Park / Pioneer Stadium, children's sports day - outgrown equipment donations sought - see flier:
* 5 April, Tuesday 5pm - next Spreydon-Heathcote Community Board meeting, in the Boardroom, CCC South Service Centre, 66 Colombo Street - ccc.govt.nz/the-council/meetings-agendas-and-minutes - elects a new Chair: farewell to Paul McMahon who has taken up new work in Wellington; thanks Paul for your contribution to Christchurch.
* 11 April, Monday, Local Government Commission releases its hearing decision on Christchurch City Council representation review - lgc.govt.nz/representations-reviews/current-determinations
* 18 April, Monday 5.30pm-7pm, Spreydon-Heathcote Community Board consultation on the Christchurch City Council Annual Plan, in the Boardroom, CCC South Service Centre, 66 Colombo Street - all welcome.
* 26 April, Tuesday 7.30pm - Cashmere Residents' Association public meeting - on Cashmere Traffic Issues, a panel Q&A, and CRA responses to the CCC Annual Plan - at Cashmere Presbyterian Centre, 2 Macmillan Ave, 7pm wine & cheese social, watch for April CRA Newsletter in your letterbox and see you there.
* 18 May, Wednesday 7.30pm - Cashmere Residents' Association committee meeting, resident input invited - contact CRA Chair.
* Hot-water cylinder problems - chchwater.wordpress.com - More feedback from residents anywhere in Christchurch, or from more engineers, is very welcome.
* Cashmere Residents' Emergency Support Team - CREST - Cashmere Community Response Plan - see cashmere.org.nz/CREST for digital copy. This has been delivered to all Cashmere School zone homes except Cracroft and feedback is invited. Enquiries via any of the three partner organisations listed. Stay safe, ref. getthru.govt.nz
* A very big thank you to all Cashmere Residents and CREST community partners: Cashmere Primary School, Cashmere Presbyterian Church, Christchurch City Council Strengthening Communities & Civil Defence Emergency Management, Canterbury Neighbourhood Support, Kidsfirst Cashmere Kindergarten, Cashmere Cuisine, Kaizuka Eatery and Garden Bar (sad to see you go), Cup Cafe, Emperors New Clothes Cafe, Cashmere Super Dairy, Cracroft-Chase Vineyard, Quick Stop Liquor, Swanlake Lotus at Siam Healthcare Spa emergency spring-water source, Out in the Wild cordials of Hanmer, Computer Help NZ and to all our local volunteers and supporters - Thank you very much!
* Past CRA email news is indexed near page-top here, FYI: cashmere.org.nz
* CRA Subscriptions 2015/16 - Association membership and renewals, at the household rate of $10 per year, can be made via our Kiwibank a/c 389005.0688810.02 - Donations help increase service and are very much appreciated. Please notify deposit by email, for confirmation by our Treasurer, and a receipt will be issued if requested: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or post to CRA Treasurer, c/o 112 Hackthorne Road, Christchurch 8022. CRA-Member-Application-Form.pdf
Thanks again for your support of CRA, and have a very Happy Easter.
332-1069 or 027-406-0077
Cashmere Residents' Association (CRA)
Back to CRA link hub / home page