Cashmere News Diary: 20 March 2013 - updates on 16Mar2013.
* Today, 1pm to 2pm JohnJCampbell TV3 are at the Addington Race Course, Tuck Shop Cafe; people can speak directly to the Insurance Council re EQ house repairs. Watch: Campbell Live 20Mar2013.
* Tonight, 7.30pm, Cashmere Residents' Association committee - call or email us for details if you'd like to raise any community issues or activity with us.
* 22 March, Friday 4.30-7.30pm, Cashmere Market - PTA Twilight Fair at Cashmere Primary School, hot on the heels of the Cashmere Church Fair 16/3. Poster-shots attached.
* 23 March, Saturday 10am-1pm, Autumn Market
Day - Plants, Preserves & Produce, 188 Strickland Street - South-West
Christchurch Community Gardens. N.B. Job offer. The community gardens
in Spreydon require a temporary minute-taker for board meetings. Approx 4
hrs work a month. Must have good English/typing skills and access to
internet. $15 per hr. Please email applications to:
email@example.com by March 29th. Ref. piece:
Local Food Systems Strongest with Local Leadership, Sustainable Cities Collective.
* 4 April, Thursday 3.30-7pm, draft Christchurch City Three Year Plan drop-in session, Beckenham Service Centre Community Boardroom, 66 Colombo Street. Ref. http://www.ccc.govt.nz/thecouncil/newsmedia/mediareleases/2013/201303151.aspx
9 April approx, from the Saturday onwards, help sought to deliver next
Cashmere Residents' Assn newsletter. Please let us know if you can help
with an hour or so of walking near home.
* 18 March, Cracroft Community Centre AGM was held at the Cashmere Croquet Club in Valley Road. Council's program for repair of the Old Stone House was outlined. The great news is that just 'make-safe' work is required, and completion is expected by the end of this year! Well done, Cracroft community, council and community board.
* Keep Our Assets resolution - thanks, we have had three member responses so far - one for, two against. Please keep them coming. A united representation on this is not able to happen. More opinions welcome!
* CRA Subscriptions 2012/13 - Association membership and renewals, at the household rate of $5 per year, can be made via our Kiwibank a/c 389005.0688810.02 ~ Please notify deposit by email for confirmation by our Treasurer, and a receipt will be issued if requested: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Thank you very much for your support of CRA :)
Until next time, enjoy the weather - wet or fine.
Cashmere Residents Association
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cashmere-Residents-Association/174866605978120 ~ CRA needs your 'Like' please :)
Link back to CRA home page