* 22 February, Sunday 12.30pm-1.30pm by river in front of Princess Margaret Hospital - Commemoration of earthquake losses and trauma - River of Flowers event,
Cashmere News Diary: 22 February 2015 - post-EQ community notices
* 23 February, Monday 6:30pm-9:30pm at Transitional Cathedral - EVENT: FOUR YEARS ON, CHRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKE
Cash Settled? Have a Defective Repair? Concerns with Land? Stuck with EQC? Foundation Issues? Still Being Assessed?
Lane Neave Lawyers in association with Anthony Harper present:
* 25 February, Wednesday 1.30pm - CREST - Cashmere Residents' Emergency Support Team - our local preparedness group meets at Cashmere Presbyterian Centre, 2 Macmillan Ave - last Wednesday of each month except Dec-Jan. Local volunteer skills and resources inter-network. Writing the draft Cashmere Community Response Plan. All input welcome. Ref. cashmere.org.nz/news/Cashmere-Emergency-News-20Jun2013.html
* 18 March, Wednesday 7.30pm - Cashmere Residents' Association committee meeting, deadline for April Newsletter content, all input welcome - contact CRA Chair.
* April Newsletter and Cashmere Meeting at Cashmere Presbyterian Centre, re Council draft Long-Term Plan etc, date to be confirmed.
* Garden City 2.0 - company provides a not-for-profit service in Christchurch, delivering fresh, locally grown organic produce. Recently set up a pickup point on Cashmere Hill at the Emperor's New Clothes Cafe. gardencity.org.nz +
* Graffiti clean ups from tagstoppers.co.nz and join a volunteer team here:
* A very big thank you to all Cashmere Residents and CREST community partners: Cashmere Primary School, Cashmere Presbyterian Church, Christchurch City Council CDEM, Canterbury Neighbourhood Support, Kidsfirst Cashmere Kindergarten, Kaizuka Eatery and Garden Bar, Cup Cafe, Elevate Bar and Function Centre, Emporers New Clothes Cafe, Cashmere Super Dairy, Swanlake Lotus at Siam Healthcare Spa emergency spring water source, Cracroft-Chase Vineyard, Quick Stop Liquor, Out in the Wild cordials of Hanmer, and to all our local volunteers and supporters - Thank you very much!
* Past CRA email news is indexed, FYI, near page-top here: http://www.cashmere.org.nz
* CRA Subscriptions 2014/15 - Association membership and renewals, at the household rate of $10 per year, can be made via our Kiwibank a/c 389005.0688810.02 - Donations help increase service and are very much appreciated. Please notify deposit by email, for confirmation by our Treasurer, and a receipt will be issued if requested: email@example.com.
Best wishes for the late-summer season to your family.
CRA Chair, 332-1069
Cashmere Residents' Association
Back to CRA home page